Roast Red Mullet
- Pan roast the mullet to get a little colour.
- Finish with sea salt and lemon juice.
- In a large pan heat the pommace oil until smoking.
- Add the prawns and colour well, add the vegetables roasting until they also colour.
- Add the langoustine bones and roast for 2 minutes.
- Cover with the stock, zest and juice simmer for 1 hour.
- Allow to cool and infuse then pass allow the stock to drip through a colander for 10 minutes.
- In a large pan sweat off the bomba paella rice with the diced shallots and cloves of diced garlic.
- Add the stock to cover the rice.
- Cover the pan and place in medium-hot oven about 180°C and leave for 10 minutes.
- Take out and stir twice then return to the oven for 5 more minutes, still covered rice should be just undercooked.
- Take out and chill in a tray.
Once the seaweed has been washed and blanched blitz it to a very smooth paste, pass and beat into the soft butter.
Seaweed Roast Potatoes
Baby new potatoes confit in olive oil or duck fat infused with garlic and thyme until tender.