- In a saucepan sweat the onions, celery and salt with the butter, add the milk, chicken stock and water then the celeriac and pepper. Bring to the boil and reduce to a simmer. Cook for 30 minutes and then allow to cool.
- Drain through a colander and then place into a Robot Coupe (food processor) and blend until fine. Remove from the Robot Coupe and then place into a blender and blend to a very fine purée.
- Add the veal glace and bring to the boil, place into a blender and blend to a fine purée.
- Warm 100ml olive oil and add to the pulp followed by the truffle oil. Adjust the seasoning and pass through a fine sieve. Place into a plastic bottle and use at room temperature.
Soy and Truffle Vinaigrette
- Sweat the shallots in 30ml of the olive oil, add a pinch of salt and lightly colour.
- Add the mushrooms and thyme and sweat for a further 2 minutes. Add the soy sauce and reduce to nothing, then add the truffle juice and reduce by half.
Mix all together in a bottle and shake before using.