- 4 yellowtail fillets, 3½ ounces each
- 1 tsp garlic, finely grated
- Cilantro (coriander) leaves, stems removed
- 2 jalapenps, sliced into thin rounds
Yuzo Soy Sauce
- 8 tbsp juzu juice
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- Mix together
- Slice the yellowtail as thinly as possible, to about an ⅛” thick.
- Arrange yellowtail in a circle on each plate.
- Top each yellowtail slice with a dab of grated garlic, a cilantro leaf and a jalapeno round.
- Pour the yuzu soy sauce around.
Chef Magazine / Issue 40 / April / 2015
© 2015 All rights reserved. Published by Chef Media.