- Grated bread and flower.
- Grated bread, and sweet herbs minced, and dried, or beat to powder, mixed with the bread.
- Lemon in powder, or orange peel mixt with bread and flower, minced small or in powder.
- Cinamon, bread, flour, sugar made fine or in powder.
- Grated bread, Fennil seed, coriander-seed, cinamon, and sugar.
- For pigs, grated bread, flour, nutmeg, ginger, pepper, sugar; but first baste it with the jucye of lemons, or oranges, and the yolks of eggs.
- Bread, sugar, and salt mixed together.