- Gravy and juyce of orange.
- Boil’d parsley minced, and put amongst some butter and vinegar beaten up thick.
- Gravy, claret wine, and an onion stewed together, with a little salt.
- Vine-leaves roasted with the Pigeons minced and put in claret-wine and salt, boil’d together, some butter and gravy.
- Sweet butter and juyce of orange beat together, and made thick.
- Minced onions boil’d in claret wine almost dry, then put to it nutmeg, sugar, gravy of the fowl, and a little pepper.
- Or gravy of the Pigeons only.