- Take 85-100g for each portion.
- Using a sharp filleting knife, scale the fish and remove from the bone, remove the pin bones, trim and cut into portions. Score the skin and rinse with cold water and dry. Keep in the fridge until needed.
- Place all the ingredients except the oil in a tall narrow jug and mix well using a hand blender.
- Slowly add the oil, the mix should go very thick. Reserve.
- Juice the turnips to obtain juice.
- Bring to the boil, skim, pass and chill. Reserve.
- Warm the turnip juice and add to the mayonnaise.
- Blend and keep warm. Reserve.
- Open the oysters very carefully and put in a tall narrow jug.
- Use a hand blender with a blade attachment and purée the oysters.
- Slowly pour in the oil, it should go very thick.
- Push through a sieve to remove any trace of oyster shell and keep in a squeezee bottle. Reserve.
- Chop the butter and place in a large bowl, cover and leave at room temperature for about 90 minutes until soft.
- Fold the shrimps through the butter and wrap in greaseproof paper rolls, store in the fridge.
- Any left over can be stored in the freezer. Cut into 20 g pieces for this recipe.
- Boil the butter and water to create an emulsion.
- Using tongs, add the sea vegetables and boil for 2 minutes only, remove and place onto a warm tray with kitchen paper.
- N.B. As an alternative we can use spinach or chard.
Slice length ways very thinly with 2cm of green top.