- Make a beurre noisette and chill.
- Peel the pears and remove the core with a Parisienne knife, keeping the stalk on the pear.
- Sous vide the pears in the beurre noissette and poach in boiling water until cooked. Chill in ice.
Hibiscus Ice Cream
- Boil the dairy, add the hibiscus, infuse for 10 minutes. Squeeze through a single muslin.
- Re-boil and cook out the custard. Paco jet.
- Cook the sugar and water to 112°C, cool to 85°C, add the vodka, keep in the fridge in a squeeze bottle.
- Press some cornflour into the red tray, press holes into it with the handle of a wooden spoon and pour the vodka mix into the holes. Sieve cornflour over the top and leave the tray on the dehydrator for 3 hours to crystallise.
- Remove the pills and brush off the excess cornflour with a pastry brush. Keep at room temperature.
Goat’s Milk Yoghurt Mousse
- Warm 50 g of the yoghurt, dissolve the gelatine into it and add it back to the 100 g yoghurt.
- Meringue the egg white and sugar to soft peaks, whip the cream to soft peaks, fold the yoghurt into the meringue then into the cream.
- Set in a red rubber mould lined with cling film.
Pulse everything together in the Robot, cook at 150°C for 12 minutes turning with a fork every 4 minutes.