- 3–4 lb. country-style pork ribs
- 2 cups prepared barbecue sauce
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup apricot jam
- 1 tbsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tbsp. herbes de Provence
- Salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
- Place country-style pork ribs into the Instant Pot. (Country-style pork ribs are boneless pork ribs.)
- Add the barbecue sauce, chicken stock, apricot jam, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, and herbes de Provence.
- Gently stir everything together. Secure lid onto the Instant Pot.
- Pressure cook on high for 45 minutes. Allow pressure to release naturally.
- Use pork drippings to make a pork gravy:
- Make a flour slurry by combining flour and ½ cup water together. Pour into pork dripping.
- Bring drippings to a boil until they thicken. Strain gravy if needed. Adjust seasonings to taste and enjoy. Serve with Delicious Mashed Potatoes.