- 10 cups water
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups boba tapioca pearls
- 4 cups brewed black tea
- 4 tbsp. sweetened condensed milk
- Ice, optional
- Add water, brown sugar, and boba tapioca pearls to Instant Pot. Secure lid and pressure cook on low for 8 minutes. When finished, allow pressure to release naturally.
- Once pressure is released, remove the lid and stir the tapioca pearls.
- Carefully spoon ½ cup of boba tapioca pearls to your glass. Fill the glass almost full with brewed tea.
- Finish off each glass with a large spoonful each of sweetened condensed milk. Stir everything together.
- If desired, serve over ice.