This is my favourite home-bake at the café. You will often see me in the late afternoon, sneaking out the front with a stolen piece or I’ll sometimes save it for the drive home. It’s the bomb of brownies. It’s also a one-pot-wonder: all you need is a pot and a wooden spoon to make it!
- We use frozen raspberries as they don’t break up while you’re mixing and you get lush big lumps of them in the blondie. If you’re using fresh ones, be careful not to over-mix them.
- Use the best quality white chocolate you can find.
- Try walnuts or pecans instead of the macadamia nuts.
- This is a brownie so it still wants to be a little wobbly when it comes out of the oven – you can’t check it with a skewer
- These keep for four days in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Warning: Highly Addictive!