Preparation time 10 minutes
Baking time 10–12 minutes
What you’ll Need
- ¼ cup honey (or coconut sugar or maple syrup or rice malt syrup)
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- ¼ cup coconut oil, warmed until liquid
- ¼ cup nut butter (I like macadamia)
- 1 heaped tsp clementine zest
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup buckwheat or coconut flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp sea-salt flakes
What to do
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C. Lightly grease six ramekins.
- Mix all of the ingredients, except the salt, together in a food processor until smooth.
- Divide the mixture between the ramekins and then sprinkle a pinch of sea-salt flakes over the top of each pudding.
- Place the ramekins onto a baking tray, place in the oven and bake for 10–12 minutes, or until just cooked but still a little gooey in the centre.
- Remove from the oven and serve with double-thick cream or Dreamy Dark Chocolate and Pecan Nut Ice Cream.
© 2017 All rights reserved. Published by Struik.