- ½ lb. bacon, chopped up
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and diced (½-inch cubes)
- 4–5 stalks celery, chopped
- 3–4 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 3 cups corn
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 2 cups milk
- 3 cups chicken stock
- Salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
- ½ cup freshly chopped parsley (garnish)
- Set Instant Pot on Sauté mode and allow to heat up.
- Add bacon and sauté for 2–3 minutes.
- Add chopped onion and diced potatoes and sauté for another 2–3 minutes.
- Add chopped celery, carrots, corn, and paprika to the bacon. Sauté for another minute.
- Sprinkle bacon and vegetables with flour and stir to incorporate.
- Once flour is incorporated, pour milk and chicken stock into pot. Stir to incorporate everything.
- Secure the Instant Pot lid. Set the pressure cooker on low for 10 minutes. Let pressure release naturally.
- Once pressure has released, remove lid, adjust salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with chopped parsley to garnish.