- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 4 tbsp. apricot jam
- 2 8-oz. pkgs. cream cheese
- 5 eggs
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 or 5 8-ounce jelly jars
- Combine berries in a large bowl. Fold apricot jam into them (it’s easier if you warm the jam first). Set aside until ready to use.
- In a food processor, combine cream cheese, eggs, sour cream, cornstarch, and almond and vanilla extracts; puree until smooth.
- Gather 4 to 5 widemouthed 8-ounce jelly jars; press ½ inch of graham cracker crumbs into bottom of each. Reserve extra crumbs.
- Divide and pour the cheesecake batter into each jar, filling ¾ of the way.
- Place steam rack in bottom of Instant Pot. Pour 1 cup water into the pot.
- Place prepared cheesecake jars onto the steam rack.
- Pressure cook on low for 25 minutes. Let steam release naturally. Remove Instant Pot lid. Allow mini-cheesecakes to fully cool.
- Sprinkle tops with extra graham cracker crumbs. Top with fresh berries mixture.