Filling: Thaw package of rhubarb.
- Wash, core and peel pears; cut into ½" cubes. Add to rhubarb along with water.
- Combine sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, cinnamon candies (red hots) and salt. Add to fruit.
- Pour into greased 8" square baking dish. Dot with butter. Cover and Bake in hot oven (400°F.) 10 minutes, or until bubbling.
Crust: Combine biscuit mix and sugar; add butter and milk. Mix with a fork.
- Drop by spoonfuls on hot fruit mixture. Sprinkle additional sugar on top.
- Continue baking until biscuit is done, 15 to 20 minutes.