This dessert consists of five separate elements—in small quantities—arranged on a large plate:
- Chocolate mousse, piped in a mound onto a chocolate meringue disk and coated with chocolate shavings.
- Chocolate ice cream or sorbet in a tulipe or tuile, garnished with a few raspberries placed next to the ice cream.
- White chocolate Bavarian on a pool of chocolate sauce. Decorate the top of the Bavarian with a piped chocolate decoration.
- A quenelle of chocolate ganache.
- A pool of crème anglaise marbled with chocolate sauce. (This is a separate element on the plate, with nothing placed on it.)